Stand a chance to win one of our monthly prizes
1st Prize: R 2500.00 In store credit
2nd Prize: 20% Discount for the entire month
Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd, are wholesalers and retailers of the largest range of pre and post galvanized welded wire mesh. We stock locally manufactured as well as premium imported mesh in an extensive range of sizes. We also stock a complete range of ready made aviaries to house the smallest finch to the largest macaw and everything in between.
About Our Welded Mesh
Galvanised Wire Mesh
Mesh for Birds is the leading supplier of a comprehensive range of galvanised wire mesh products in South Africa. Our Galvanised welded mesh products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and undergo rigorous destruction testing.
Welded Wire Mesh Galvanised After Welding – Uses
Popular with bird and zoo keepers due to it’s durability, post welded galvanised wire mesh is the product of choice where animals are intended to be housed. This mesh is able to withstand the rigours of animal housing care and our range of wire apertures and gauges are able to house a wide range of animals and birds from the smallest humming bird through to the largest ostriches, fowl and waterfowl, many species of small and medium sized primates, small antelope, as well as small and medium sized domestic animals, most notably dogs, cats, goats and sheep.
Galvanised Welded Wire Mesh – Agricultural Uses
Welded wire mesh can also be employed to keep vermin and other animals out and our products are commonly used in the agriculture sector where it is used in vineyards and fruit orchids to keep fruit produce out of reach of birds. Our products are also commonly employed for agricultural fencing applications.
Which type of Galvanised Mesh offers the best long term protection?
Despite it’s increased cost, welded mesh that has been galvansed after welding ensures that the weld itself is protected by the galvanising process and thus this type of Galvanised welded mesh tends to last longer in most applications and is more durable.
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning Mesh for Birds Prizes
These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition.
By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and Mesh for Birds. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd in its reasonable discretion in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- Monthly Competitions run from the first until the last day of every month. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants need to log onto https://meshforbirds.co.za/competition/ , fill in the online entry form, answer an easy question and submit the entry.
- A person may only enter once per month.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not submitted or corrupted during transmission.
- Entries reflected on Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Entries must be received by Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd no later than 12h00 every last day of the month.
- The prizes will be advertised monthly on the https://meshforbirds.co.za/competition/ page and may change from time to time at the discretion of Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd.
- The prizes will be awarded on the 1st day of every month to the two lucky winners.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd is not able to contact the finalists, Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to conduct the draw again.
- Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for any damaged prize item/s after signature of receipt.
- Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize Winner Selection
- The prize winner will be the first two entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition website page, https://meshforbirds.co.za/competition/ within a reasonable period of the winners being announced.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, at Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the Mesh for Birds (Pty) Ltd’s discretion.
- Vouchers and discounts only apply to regular priced items and not for items on sale or products on special.
- Prizes are only valid for the month in which the winner’s name is drawn.
- Discounts are not applicable to courier or delivery fees.
- Discounts are not applicable to wholesale or dealer prices.