We offer a wide range of hexagonal wire mesh suitable for small finches, hookbills and softbills as well as larger aperture mesh suitable for chickens, fowls, pheasants as well as for hail protection.
Galvanized Hexagonal bird netting or “ogies draad” is ideal for bird aviaries where predators are not a problem. Hexagonal bird netting is ideal for housing small birds including finches, small softbills and parrots such as cockatiels, lovebirds, budgies and small parakeets. Hexagonal bird netting will stretch and can be tensioned to adjust to varying dimensions.
Hexagonal mesh is easy to work with and install, and can be secured using wire strands or even ordinary nails. Mesh that is not pulled taught but allowed to remain flexible can prevent injury to your birds. Hexagonal bird mesh is available in various apertures, some of which are ideal for chicken, fowl and rabbit pens as well as for smaller animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, and small animals.
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire uses in the Agricultural Sector
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh Bird netting is also used as anti-rabbit fencing Galvanized Bird Netting is also used in the agricultural sector to protect fruit crops from birds and for protecting pond fish and gardens from birds and cats.
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire uses in the Building and Construction Industries
Hexagonal wire is also commonly used in manufacturing niches, as stucco netting, and as structural reinforcing in intricate concrete castings.
Galvanized Hexagonal Wire Mesh, Bird Netting or Chicken Wire Specifications:
- Hexagonal Wire Mesh is manufactured from grade “A” quality, low carton steel wire, galvanized wire material which lends it good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
- Sizes available include: 1/2”, 1”, 3/4”, 5/8”, 5/4”.
- Surface finishes include Electro Galvanizing before or after weaving.
- Hot dipped galvanized after weaving.
- Roll height available include: 0.6m; 0.9m 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m.